Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Count Your Blessings



Good morning, friends!

I think I've decided that before I start many more birthday cards, I need to clean my stamp room. My whole house, perhaps!! It's a disaster in here! www.flylady.net , here I come, (again!). Seriously - if you need help with organization, that is the place to go!

Anyway - here is a softer colored birthday card, perfect for an older lady in your life. The colors are Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink and Rose Red. I stamped a circle shadow stamp in banana, then the flowerpot from Nice & Easy Notes. My greetings from Nice and Easy are mounted on the ends of the blocks, rather than with the picture itself, so it's easy to mix & match the words and greetings. I used my markers - Pink, Banana, Rose and Moss - to color the flowers and leaves, speckled with the speckle stamp and added just a bit of Rose sponging to the edge of the white cardstock. My background is stamped with the retired Leafy Glade background and the words are from Friend to Friend. It seemed to need a little glitz - so I added the gold cord as a finishing touch.

I can't wait to get a few of the sets from the new mini catalog that I saw yesterday! I'll be preordering here in a week or so, so I'll try to give you some sneak peaks! :) I really, really like some of them!

Have a good day!

No comments: