Tuesday, October 17, 2006


Have you ever wondered what to do with those "little" images? Try framing them!! Use your square punch - any size will do - and make a frame for that tiny piece of artwork.
This card is a simple color block card with eyelets & a few small pieces of ribbon to dress it up. I used the heart flag from Little Somethings both to provide background on the Burgundy cardstock and as my main image, which I watercolored using my markers & a watercolor brush. How do you watercolor with markers? Simple! Using one of your storage boxes as a palette, scribble the marker on the box and pick up the color with a wet watercolor brush. Works like a charm!
I'm working on putting together my show for Thursday night. I'm pleased with the projects, but I'm not going to post them here until after the workshop. I'd hate to give anything away! If any of you are in the Pembine, Wisconsin area, you are more than welcome to come!! I especially like the Thanksgiving pouch. Fun, fun, fun!! :)
Happy Stamping!

No comments: