Friday, December 22, 2006

The Little Things



Have you taken time yet to think of some goals for next year?? The card to the left is actually the cover to the "Goals... 2007" list that I made up for myself and my Sunday School class of High School gals. Inside I printed a sheet for us to write out our goals in each of 10 areas.

Here are the catagories... just to get you thinking!

A Fruit of the Spirit to work on... A Chapter to Memorize... A Devotional Goal... A Skill to Learn... A Project to Finish... A Person to Pray for... A Missionary to Adopt... People to Write to Often... New Meals to Learn to Prepare... Good Books to Read...

I know there are many more things I could work on, but if I meet my goals in half of these, I'll be thrilled!!

The stamp set I used is a new set called Polka Dots & Paisley that will be coming out in the Spring Mini Catalog. I wouldn't have picked it as being "my style", but Stampin' Up! sent it to all demonstrators as a Christmas present, so I thought I'd try it. I really, really liked it when I used softer colors!! Unfortunately, I'm still figuring out my new camera, so the pastels aren't as true as I'd like in the picture. Just imagine that the cardstock colors are Celery, Amethyst and Regal Rose. The flower is colored with Celery, Amethyst, Bashful Blue, Regal Rose & Apricot Appeal markers and it's tied up with a pink gingham ribbon. If you don't have any of SU's gingham ribbon, I would highly recommend it! It is so versatile and fun!!

I'll be gone from now through the day after Christmas, so I won't be posting. Thank you all for reading and have a wonderful Christmas!! :)

1 comment: