Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Simple Snowman



I have been so incredibly busy this week with traveling and school that I haven't had a minute to stamp! This is the card that I had my 5th graders do for "Mrs. Traxler Tuesday". We stamped 4 cards to use as thank you notes, and colored them in with watercolor pencils and blender pens. The kids thought it was fabulous. Even the one boy in my class loved it! :)

Only 7 more school days until break. Maybe I'll be able to find time to decorate my house for Christmas then!! Keep checking back. I'll try to put up a card every few days, even if I'm swamped!! :)

Oh - let me know if you're interested in receiving a Sell-A-Bration brochure. We'll be having a get-together in early to mid-January to play with the Sell-A-Bration sets... which I just LOVE!! :)

Bye!!

No comments: