Monday, January 01, 2007

Thank you notes


I've been working on thank you notes for the past few days. I stamped most of them, but then gave in and used some cards I found at the Michaels' $1 spot. :) Whatever works! I have really enjoyed my Designer Pack of Holiday Paper. I think I'll have to find another pack that I like. It is wonderful for quick and easy backgrounds on my cards.


Sell-A-Bration is in full swing. Be sure to check out the brochure of sets that you can choose from, FREE with a $50 order. We'll be getting together around the 2nd week of February, unless you're desperate to use your Christmas money right now! :) I'm personally waiting until February to order so I can save up enough money to get a couple of the sets free. I like so many of them!


One of my goals for this year is to declutter and downsize. My first step in that direction was to file and shred today. I have one pile of paper that is gone!! :) Tomorrow I'll attack another corner of my bedroom & work on my bookshelf. Cheer me on!!

No comments: