Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Meecy Mice!














Here's a challenge for you! Use one set (I chose Nice Mice - circa 1998), one word set (Warmest Regards), one background stamp (Houndstooth) and one color combo - Bliss Blue, Certainly Celery, to create 4 cards. It was so fun!! I pulled out an old set that I love for Valentine cards... although it worked great with the Thinking of You and Thank You stamps as well... got out my watercolor pencils and blender pens and started to play. You could use any color combo, but only one, so I decided to limit the pink to my watercoloring only, so the card could be used for a guy or a gal. My favorite touches are the dry embossing and the corners of the Thinking of You main image. I used the ticket punch on the white section, then centered a scallop from my scallop scissors over the blue corner and cut. After using my paper piercing tool it left an interesting layered corner. (If you double click on a picture I think it will show a larger than life picture of it, so you can see the details.)

I would highly recommend this challenge to you! I plan on doing it again soon.

Happy Valentines' Day... unless I make more tonight that I just have to share!! :)

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

These four cards that you did for the challenge are super...great colors and cute mice!