Wednesday, August 01, 2007

You're Special...

I've seen so many of these pocket cards lately that I just had to try one for myself. It's a card for a little boy who just had stitches in his eye... can you imagine?? The set is the Stamp of the Month set from TAC for July. (Remember those are the only sets that I have out!) The cardstock is actually a fall mat pack I bought from JoAnn's last year. I love the colors!

I've really enjoyed the Watercolor crayons lately. I only have a set of 24 Lyra watercolor crayons right now, but I think that I will get the Stampin Up ones in the near future. To have all 48 colors would be wonderful, especially some pinks and greens.

I love Stampin' Up's tab punch, too. I'm looking forward to the scallop punch being back in stock, although it looks like it won't be until early September. That's ok, though, because I should be settled in my new house by then & ready to order.

Are any of you looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator?? I'd love to help you out! I'll be looking for some new customers after I move and would love to count you among them. :)

Thanks for reading!

Tricia

1 comment:

J-me said...

Your card is adorable. And by reading your blog it sounds like you are staying on as a SU demo?!?!?! I am loving that. I think $$ you already have the product investment so now it is just the customers. GO GET'EM GIRL!
Jamie