Monday, September 17, 2007

Friendship Bear



Here's my little Costume Bear in a repeat performance. This time in turquoise and celery. I went punch happy and used both the tab punch and the slit punch... very fun. The words are from TAC. I used the watercolor brush with non-SU! watercolor crayons on Naturals Ivory cardstock. I don't mind my non-SU crayons - they were cheap enough - but I *really* would like to get the SU! ones. I so enjoy watercoloring!!


I'm running out of the mini glue dots. I love to use them when I use brads. They stick so much better than mono-adhesive when there is extra bulk on the back of the layer.


Have you been stamping any lately? I'm finding that I really enjoy using SU's new Prints Designer Series paper. It makes such pretty easy cards. But, I really don't need quite so much of one color. Any of you in the same boat?? If I have 6 people interested, I'll be happy to offer a Prints Designer Series Paper Stack... 96 - 6x6" sheets (6 -6" x 6" sheets in each of the 16 available colors - one sheet of each double sided design) for only $30!! Think how many adorable cards or scrapbook pages you could do with that assortment!! If you're interested, be sure to let me know!


OK, here's today's challenge - Find something in your stamping drawer that you've been neglecting... a punch, some paper, a pair of scalloped scissors, some embossing powder... and start stamping!!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: