Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm B - a - a - ck!!


I'm moved!!! Yippee!! I won't go into the joys of moving... like the mold peeling off of the windowsills, or the dirty carpet, or the paycheck that got lost in the mail, or the flea infestation... You get the picture. But now we're in the duplex, most of the stuff is put away (Boy, do we have a lot of stuff!!), we started school, and I have had time to *stamp*!!! :)
Speaking of stamping, I decided to get back to "who I am" - rather than try to keep up with the latest and greatest bloggers on the planet. So, I pulled out some of my absolute favorite fall stamps & started to play. This quick and easy card uses a retired Stampin' Up! set called Costume Bears, some SU! designer paper, a watercolor brush and watercolor crayons, & some gingham ribbon. I didn't even put a greeting on it. I need a *bunch* of cards to write "thank you's" for all the help during the move, so I just made these "generic".
OK - that's it for now. I made 5 or 6 cards over the last couple of days and I love them all... so hopefully I'll have enough posts to keep me going for a few days. :)

1 comment:

Kimm BT said...

Glad you're getting a bit settled Tricia! Love your card:)
Kimm BT