Sunday, October 14, 2007

Notes Galore


Are you tired of this set yet? I had just a little of the 12 x 12 sheet left after I made my "quote"-book (and no, I haven't written in it yet!!), so I decided to make a little box of 3x3 notecards for a Christmas gift. I found the paper mache' box at NASCO for $1, and did nothing to it except to sponge a little color. I crimped a band of chocolate chip cardstock and attached it (with my chocolate ribbon) to the inside of the lid. The little notecards are fairly self-explanatory... so I'll scoot, cuz it's bedtime and I've come down with a cold. Uggh.

OH - Susan left a note on my blog asking the name of this set. It's Elegant Notes by Stampin' Up!. If any of you don't have a demonstrator, feel free to contact me. If you order any of the current sets that I've used on my blog, I'll give you a 10% discount! :)

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

Super job with this!!