Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Inspired by Pink

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing all the different takes on the SCS challenge to the current and former DD members to use the Elzybell image and pink to make a card. So when I found this sketch challenge on Lynn's blog yesterday, I decided to use the little girl image and pink as my springboard. Of course, they weren't supposed to use any patterned paper, either. However, my card is loaded with it! :) The patterned paper is from Daisy Bucket, Celery and Rose Red cardstock is SU. The little girl is stamped on a scrap of watercolor paper and colored with SU markers and watercolor pencils. Ribbon is Vanilla Taffeta - which I just love.

Have a wonderful, wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow!

2 comments:

Annie said...

oh that is such a cute image! and the papers are truly scrumptious!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

What a darling image and beautiful card! Such yummy papers you've used too!

~ Jennifer :)