Monday, November 19, 2007

Mulberry Paper??


Do you remember Mulberry Paper?? It was all the rage a number of years ago when I started stamping. In fact, this is one of the first cards that I had my customers do at a workshop.... and I still love it!! :) Besides the layers of mulberry paper, it uses the retired Elegant Greetings set, which is one of my favorites, and this beautiful Narcissus which we colored with pastels. The flowers are sprinkled with DD glitter IRL... so elegant and pretty!!

So... do you have any mulberry paper hiding away?? If you decide to use it on a card, please let me know, I'd love to come be inspired! (I may toss a RAK your way, too!!)

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Annie said...

your card is beautiful and elegant. and I do have quite a bit of mulberry paper in a box somewhere!

Rose Ann said...

Wow...this is so elegant and beautiful, Tricia! I love it!!

Janine said...

This is beautiful. I have some mulberry paper and I use it to make wire flowers and bugs !!!
I will try to find some of my creations and post for you.
Janine

Janine said...

Ok Tricia - Here are my two mulberry creations. Tell me what you think :)

Janine
www.2bKrafty.blogspot.com

Annie said...

I've managed to use some of my printed mulberry paper on a scrapdribbles challenge. You can see it on my blog at http://inknrubba.blogspot.com/ Thanks for inspiring me.