Sunday, December 09, 2007

Celebrate Everything!

This has been quite a week for me! At the beginning of the week, a dear friend made my day be telling me she was sending a few TAC stamp sets my way. On Wednesday, I was asked to join the Stamping Design Team at A Shade of Blue. (I'm so excited!) Yesterday, along with another surprise to celebrate that I can't share with you just yet, my LSS expressed interest in having me teach some stamping related classes in January. AND, to top it all off, I've had a great response to the monthly card kit. (If any of you are still interested, be sure to let me know right away!!) I'm going to be busy over the next few days, filling orders, catching up with Wish RAK promises and playing with new stamps - along with getting Christmas cards ready to mail and mailing out a few packages... Whew! My head is spinning just thinking about it!! I think ordering next year's planner pages is moving to the top of my To Do list!! :)

Speaking of planners... what kind do you use?? I love the Franklin Covey pages - especially the Monarch size (8 1/2 x 11) - but each year I waffle between the large size and the next one down. Or... maybe I should try the wire bound system?? I also love the Beautiful Life Management System by Graceworks, but the lines are farther apart than Franklin Covey, and I seem to need the extra space to plan my day. I'd love to hear your comments!!

Anyway - in light of this week of huge, undeserved blessings from the Lord, I picked up the little Whipper Snapper sentiment at my LSS with my monthly coupon. "Until further notice, celebrate everything!!" :)

Have a great day!!

ps... The card is pretty self-explanatory, but if you need details, feel free to email me!! :)

3 comments:

Angie said...

Praise the Lord on your wonderful week. God is so good to us. Sounds like you are having a ton of fun stamping your head off. As for planners I use Outlook on my computer and pda. I really should find a better method because lately I feel like I am running around in circles too much. I also Edu Track on the computer for Homeschool, not that planning Kindergarten is that hard but at least I will know how it works for next year when I really need to start keeping records. Okay now I am going on and on. Anyways congrats on your cool week and I am in suspense over your secret.

nancy said...

So glad to hear you have reason to celebrate! Those unexpected blessings are the BEST = ) !!!

Michelle Short said...

Great card, I love the image and the sentiment is fab! Great colours too :0)