Monday, December 17, 2007

Merry Christmas to Me!!!



Today was one of those days. One of those, I woke up with a VERY sore back and could hardly walk, sort of days. I didn't do much this morning and it *finally* seemed to pop back into place after a nap this afternoon, and then look what I found waiting for me on the table when I woke up!!!!! :) It must be Christmas!!!!

The first package was Fluffles images from Heather on ASB. Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Just lots and lots of them. You'll see one of them tomorrow or the next day when I finish my Dad's Christmas present. It's hysterical!! :)


Then I got an envelope from Edee on SCS, with lots of Loads of Love images and from Kathy on SCS with my very first images from My Favorite Things. Here's that chocolate that I needed the other day! LOL

And I got a sweet Welcome RAK from Kitty for joining the WishRAK forum at SCS.

THEN.... I got this package from my dear friend Marisa with a sweet mitten card and some *wonderful* Angel Company stamps that I can't wait to use.

And to top it all off... I got the order from SU that my in-laws got for me for Christmas!! AND my first scallop circle Marvy punch came that I got on sale at JoAnn's. I'll use that to finish my Dad's present tonight. :)

I'm so, so thankful for the encouragement that this mail day brought. God is so good. Not only did He give us His Son, but He gives us special days of encouragement when everything is overwhelming. Wow. I feel loved. I can't wait to look for ways to "pay it forward."

Thank you to all my "mail angels" today. And be sure to stop back tomorrow!

No comments: