Thursday, December 27, 2007

What a Cutie!


Let me introduce you to Cutie Patootie. Isn't she sweet?? She's available right now from CC Designs/All That Scraps. I just adore these bugz! There's one stamp with a baby bug in a bathtub that will just *have* to be mine soon!! :) The card loosely follows this week's sketch on ASB, and uses my new designer paper from Stampin' Up... It's actually the same pack as the blue from yesterday. Isn't it pretty?? I'm really enjoying these colors, so I hope you don't get tired of seeing them! The sentiment is a sneak peek from one of the new sets that CC Designs will be unveiling soon. Oh - I have a lot of stamping to do!!!!! :)

This afternoon I'm going to humor myself and make a card or two with the penguin sets that I adore... then I'll work on some more sneak peaks for you. See you tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Deb said...

So stinkin' cute! I love the simplicity and clean lines of your cards. Thanks for the inspiration!

Rose Ann said...

This is sooo cute! I love that cute image and the pretty papers!