Friday, January 11, 2008

Elzybells!!


Oh my!! I received an envelope in the mail yesterday from stampzy on SCS with some stamped Elzybells images! Isn't that wonderful?? I love the Wish RAK forum on SCS!! I have a number of these little penguins to play with, so I used some of the Petals and Paisley DP that I received from Lynn for winning December's card contest (she has one on right now, too - Be sure to enter!!) and made this 4.25"x4.25" quick card.

In case you're wondering, I haven't forgotten about the coloring tutorial... Life has just been a little hectic here for the past week. We started schooling again, I started the SHE Happiness File - which I can only describe as FlyLady deluxe!, our element in the oven burned out - complete with fireworks, and the dog had to go to the vet because he was throwing up everything in his stomach every time he ate. How's that for a week?? :) It's amazing how my "word" for the year has helped me keep focused on what I know to be right. "Satisfied" I can be satisfied because we had meals we could cook on the stove top, satisfied because I know the Lord will provide the finances to cover the dog's stay at the vet, satisfied because my house is clean, satisfied because I'm up to date on the scrapbook page-a-day challenge, satisfied because I got my TAC catalog (which I absolutely love!), the Elzybell images and the DP pieces to play with this week and satisfied because we're caught up with school for the most part.

Don't forget the January Card kit and the Challenge Candy that are available right now!! Scroll down if you need info on either of them!!

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

Your little penguin is soo cute! Love your card!!