Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Not so Hot...


OK, so I don't feel this bad... but I do have a nagging headache, so I'm going to make this short and sweet. This card is made with a retired Stampin' Up! set that I sold. Why I sold it, I'm not quite sure. I really liked this one!!! I may have to look up it's name and find it again. :) I actually pulled this card out of my "like so much I'll never send to anyone" box of cards. Silly me!! So, if you're not feeling well tonight... This card is just for you from me.... that way I don't have to send it. Bwahahahahaha! :)

Have a great evening!

2 comments:

Stephanie Earls said...

I got my RAK yesterday in the mail. Thanks a bunch.

Unknown said...

That is THE CUTEST card! And your coloring is just fabulous! Hmmmm...you might just miss that stamp set! You did such a great job with it here! :)