Monday, January 28, 2008

Project Complete!!

One of my goals this year is to actually complete a number of the craft projects that I have (hopefully close to 30 of them!!), using the materials that I have already purchased. My January goals were to complete my daughter's quilt (that I've been putting off because I love to piece quilt tops, but hate to actually quilt them together, especially if they are twin size or larger...), to put my 2007 pictures into a scrapbook, and to be half done with my daughter's Christmas stocking that I'm cross-stitching. Well, yesterday I finished the quilt, and I'll have all the scrapbook pages done by Thursday. The stocking is a work in progress, but I think it's pretty close to half done, especially if I spend some time each day working on it. I'm so glad!! :) The only thing that I've had to purchase so far was some batting for the quilt. All of the scrapbook pages used things that I already had. They aren't fancy... but they're done!! My reward for completing them will be to purchase the scrapbooks to put them in. I'm afraid it will take more than one book! I'm planning on purchasing them from TAC next month.

Here's some pictures...



I'll be posting a card in a minute or two!! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: