Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Sneak Peek #4 - Birdies!!



Happy New Year!! There are just a few more days to wait before you can order your new stamps from CC Designs/All That Scraps!!! Yippee!! As far as I know, they will only be $11.99 for the sets on EZMount. That is *so* reasonable!! And there are still stamps in these sets from CC Designs that I haven't shown you yet! Here's one of my favorites. Isn't it adorable??? I've seen these birds colored in blue, guava and yellow and they're always sweet. Red birds would be good, too. Either for Valentine's Day or Christmas, or just because! I used some more of my new Bali Breeze designer paper from SU - available now! - along with turquoise cardstock and not quite navy. The birds are colored with markers and watercolor pencils. Speaking of which... would anyone be interested in a tutorial on how I color?? I know it's a little different look than the Copics.

I hope you all have a fabulous New Years! See you tomorrow with Sneak Peek #5!!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Me Me Me, I would be interested in a tutorial on your coloring method. I would give anything to be better at coloring, especially since I like it so much.

Deb said...

You're killing me with these sneak peeks! Love the little birdies! Can't wait till tomorrow to see more!

And I, too, would love a coloring tutorial.

Anonymous said...

Tricia -
This card is sooooooooo cute!!! I love these birdies. I think they just might be my favorites :)

Marlou McAlees said...

this is so so sweet, love these cute birdies :) a happy new year to you x

Tiffiny said...

This is so cute. What a fun card. I love the little birds, and your paper reminds me of a flight path for some reason. :D Nice job.

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

I am lovin' what you are doing with these CC Designs stamps!!! I'll have you know that it's because of some of your sneak peeks that I broke down and ordered THREE CC sets this morning!! Heehee!! Can't wait for them to arrive!!! Thanks, Tricia!