Friday, February 22, 2008

Are you coming??

Are you coming to my open house tomorrow?? I'm almost ready... just have to make some brownies and muffins. Mmmmmm!! :) I was going to alter a frappe bottle tomorrow - but I decided to save that for class next month and make this cute little tin that I found at OfficeMax instead. Too cute! I used my Amberley Grace cardstock from TAC and the Pals set again. I love that little puppy, and he fits perfectly into my 1 1/4" punch. I'm almost out of this set of 12x12 patterned cardstock. It's SO pretty that I think I'll be getting more soon!!

Let me know if you can make it!


5 comments:

Heather said...

Your tin is absolutely adorable!!!

Nancy B said...

This is simply adorable!!! I just got that stamp set.

Lori Craig said...

Yes, adorable!! That puppy is just too cute! Wonderful project! I hope you had much success at your open house!

Trudy Osborn said...

This is just tooo cute! I love it

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Sorry I can't make it to your workshop. :-( You have a great project going on there!

:-)