Monday, February 11, 2008

More Juliette


Good morning, all! Did you have a nice weekend? I did - snow and all. We had friends here that we hadn't seen in months and it was wonderful. Isn't it nice to have friends that you can "pick right up where you left off" with?? So, I decided to make a friendship card with two of my new TAC sets, Everyday Events and Ragdolls, and my Juliette paper. The cardstock is Bazzill and the scallop punch is from SU. I colored with Prismacolors and OMS, and used my watercolor crayons to add the floor and a little color around the "friends".

I have a desk full of stamping to do today... ATC's to make for a swap, samples to make with my TAC things (Yay!!), CC Design stamps to play with, thank yous to make and send. Oh - and a house to get back in order from having company! I'd better go get busy!! :)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I got your Angel catalog in the mail - thanks so much - looks good, love the prices and my husband does too! He is thinking about buying me some but has a question about the blocks to mount them on - what size to buy and how many, it looked like they had to be sold seperately.? Thanks again - hopefully my husband will be placing an order soon :)

Allison Rankin said...

This is super cute...great coloring!

Rose Ann said...

Sooo cute, Tricia!! I love that image and beautiful coloring!