Tuesday, February 12, 2008

To the Big Cheese...


I will admit I'm not the world's most creative "out of the box" thinker, but I love how these little animals from CC Designs lend themselves to being many creatures. Penguins can be ducks, lovebirds can be bluebirds or cardinals, pigs can be cows, and monkeys.... can be mice!! LOL

I colored my "mouse" (really the hugging monkey from the Cc Designs Monkey Love set from All That Scraps) grey, and drew a piece of cheese on a scrap of banana cardstock. I colored them both with Prismacolors and OMS and cut them out to mount them. The background cardstock is from the Sands of Time collection by TAC. I even got to use my new Prima daisies and 1 1/4" punch (that I got for about $7.00 at Hobby Lobby's grand opening!!), along with the 1 3/8" and scallop punches from SU.

The card is for my husband, so on the envelope I'll put... To the Big Cheese. If this card inspires you to make an out of the box card, be sure to link me to it. I'd love to see it!!

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute!! Love the monkey and big cheese!!