Monday, March 31, 2008

Chickies... Day 2

Here we are! CC Designs Sneak Peek - Day 2!! This card uses my *favorite* chicky of all from the new Hey Chicky set... Umbrella Chicky. Very appropriate for today, too, since it's raining!!And no, I did NOT paper piece the umbrella and boots! I just colored them with my SU Regal Rose SU marker and then added the dots with my Rose Red marker. So easy, and such a cute look! It even matched the Polka Dotted background and the Bali Breeze paper that I used for the scallop circle. Very fun!!



I've seen this chicky as "Interview Chicky" and "Busy Chicky" - but mine is Mama Chicky. Just perfect for all those Moms for Mother's Day. I didn't have a stamp that would fit my circle punch, so I just handwrote the sentiment. I used the little grass stamp again, and the Heart background stamp (or half of it, anyway!!) from CC Designs. I even got out my eyelets. Must. Buy. CropADile. LOL!!

Interested in more Peeks?? Be sure to check out the ATS Blog and visit all the design team members... I've heard there is even a contest!!

4 comments:

Susie said...

Very sweet cards. Beautiful work.

Lesa said...

Tricia, You did a great job on these! I love the umbrella and boots. The mothers day card is just sweet.

Lynda said...

Oh my gosh, these are so cute too!!! I think I am going to HAVE to invest!!! You have done a great job with these chicks!

~Lynda

Unknown said...

this little chickie is SO cute. Great job