Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Have you ever...

made a card and not really been thrilled with it?? I did that not long ago and tucked the card in my box, cuz it wasn't bad enough to toss, just bad enough not to send to anyone.

Well, today's stash challenge on ASB is to find one of those "has been's" and make it a "have to have." Here is my "before" card...

It's... OK. The monkey is cute, but the card just didn't jump out at me...


and here is my "after"...

I took off the bow, redid the picture with one of the new TAC Stamps of the Month (who is definitely a "have to have" in my book!!!) and used one of my new Gift with Purchase stamps from TAC to stamp the greeting. I added some of my treasured Prima daisies and a pearlescent brad from TAC (love these!!) and VIOLA! A new masterpiece!!

If you decide to take me up on the challenge, I'd love to see your work! :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

I actually like both of them, I think it's the white background to the stamped image on the first one that makes it seem not to work quite so well. They're both great cards