Monday, April 21, 2008

Saturday Fun!

For my Saturday fun I stopped by Gina K's and got to make a couple cards. Can you see me smiling??? I got to use the CuttleBug and embossing folders, *and* the Nestabilities!!!!!! They are wonderful!! Here's the first card...



We used a palette of watercolors on the second card, which was really fun - but a challenge, since I've never watercolored that way before. I'm so thankful to Deb Olson for giving me a tutorial on the "real thing" (watercolors out of tubes) a few years ago! The cute border was just made with a scallop scissor and a little star punch. Isn't it adorable??



The last card is just a quick and easy Birthday card to add to my stash or send to one of my Magnolia buddies. :) Nothing too elaborate, but I like it!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards, love all the different stamps.

CraftyC said...

Your cards are gorgeous, love the stamp on the 1st one!
Clairexx

Carrie said...

My favorite is the watercoloer chick but they are all cute! I still come by often. The ladies at church will be getting together Thurs night to stamp and scrapbook - can't wait!