Monday, June 16, 2008

Bits & Pieces


The challenge on the Tilda & Friends ATC blog this week was to make an ATC with "bits & pieces", so I grabbed a few pieces leftover from my last card kit and colored a Magnolia snail to match.  I stamped Snail Mail with a small alphabet from TAC (only another week until the catalogs come!!!! Have you ordered yours yet??).  I couldn't stop there, though, because I had a few more pieces of cardstock begging to be used.  I stamped the blue bayou cardstock with my Polka Dot background from CC Designs.  (I love this background!!) and added a few brads to pull out the color.  I actually even went back after I took the picture and added a strip of designer paper right across the middle as well.  Now I'm just waiting for the right person to send it to! :) 

Happy Monday!!

2 comments:

Annie said...

love the striking design of your bits and pieces ATC, and the cute snail! thanks for joining in the fun with us this week. annie x

Trudy Osborn said...

What a FANTASTIC card! WOW