Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Brrrrr....



It's hot and muggy here today, so I decided to play along with the Papertake Challenge to cool myself off. Besides, I joined a Christmas card swap and I need to get started!! :) I colored Sledding Tilda with Prismas and OMS and added lots of Stickles. You *need* Stickles - in case you're wondering. I'm just about ready to get rid of my glitter. Stickles stay were you put them... Glitter goes everywhere!!!


I'll be back in a few minutes with the next installment of the Stamping on a Budget feature - be sure to stop back!! :)

7 comments:

Penny said...

Very pretty fresh colours and what gorgeous colouring!

Annie said...

fabulous christmas card with sleding Tilda - but don't dish the glitter just yet! I empty my glitter pot into a shallow plastic container and then just use a glue pen on my card where I want the glitter, dip my card into the glitter and tap off the excess over the container. Minimal glitter spread everywhere as long as you remember to put the lid back on! I have different colours in different containers which all stack up - mine are empty take-a-way rice containers so didn't cost me anything! annie x

Arline said...

Very cute card! Love the colours!xx

Jilli said...

Pretty card, love the colour scheme.

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! Love the way you have coloured Tilda! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! Just been reading the posts above and come to the cinclusion I should have a sort out lol!!! x

Anonymous said...

Oh, she's so pretty!
I just love that Tilda stamp!

Thank you so much for commenting my blog.
I will come back to yours!

Hugs Marit

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card - like the colours