Monday, September 08, 2008

Just for Fun

I decided to do the Verve Visual challenge over at Poetic Artistry using one 6x6 sheet of designer paper to make 4 cards.  Very fun!  These two cards were my favorites.

I actually made one more card that wasn't for the challenge that I just loved, but I've been trying to get it uploaded since last night and it just *won't*!!! Grrrrr.   I'm having all sorts of computer issues today.  The little irritations should have prompted me to display patience and good humor, but I'm afraid I did manage to feel a little annoyed.  Shame on me!!  

On a wonderful note, I found out that I can take a cross-stitch finishing class by mail that I've been wishing for for almost 2 years.  I used the rest of my birthday money (and then some) and signed up for the class.  I'm SO excited!!  The class is from The Silver Needle, the cross stitch store the girls and I visited last summer in Tulsa, OK, and you learn a number of ways to finish small to medium cross stitch projects to make them into gifts.   Fun, fun, fun!!!

TTFN!!

Tricia

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Fun cards! So sweet! And have fun with your class, what fun that will be!

Anonymous said...

Oh how gorgeous, love them both!

Marlene x