Saturday, September 27, 2008

More Snow!

It's Saturday!  Time to make 7 cards to post next week! :)  I've been to town already, the bed is made, the dishes are done.... It's crafting time!!!!!!!   Here's another Magnolia snowman colored with Prismas and OMS.  I don't usually use thick ribbon embellishments when I'm going to be mailing a card, but this one just needed that little bit of something extra. I think I need 12 Christmas cards for a swap I'm in, and I'm on number 10, so I'll try to make at least one for my pile of cards today.  I'm going to work on getting my pictures a little brighter as well.  I still haven't figured out the best way to edit pictures on my laptop.  If I move the screen it changes how it looks.  Hmmmm.....

BTW - if you're looking for a new Bible Cover or have some Christmas gifts to buy, check out my GraceWorks blog!  

Have a wonderful weekend!

Tricia

1 comment:

Tammi said...

The ribbon is the perfect touch! Pretty colors and great design, very cute!