Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Magnolia Birthday Present

This card started as a Christmas Card and ended as a birthday card... but that's ok since I have a sister whose birthday is the day after Christmas.  :)  I pulled out some Bo-Bunny Press DP from last year and colored a Magnolia Designs present to match.  There were actually three presents on the piece of cardstock (I'd gotten the images from a friend!) hence the wonky way of cutting! :)  I used my Studio G Birthday Wishes stamp for the sentiment.  I *love* that writing!  And I added a prima, a ribbon, some paper piercing and some stickles just for fun.  Wish I could show you the real thing.  It looks so pretty in real life!

Hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving remembering how God has blessed you over the past year.  Let's give Him the glory!!

Blessings!

Tricia

2 comments:

Tammi said...

Pretty! I love that bit of paper piercing under the present...and I love the SG font too!

Amy Sheffer said...

Ooooo, I love your birthday card! The coloring is fantastic, as are the paper choices. Love the creative trapezoid shape of the main image!!