Thursday, December 18, 2008

For Baby

Hello again!  How's your Christmas shopping going?  I hope that I'm done... I think I am.  I'm just waiting for my PaperTrey order to get here, so I can use my Holiday Treats set to make some cute tags and I should be all set. 

My cards today use the stork from the Gina K How Sweet set again.  I really, really like that set!  I love how the babies' blankets look paper pieced, when all I did was dot them with my Copic Marker. :)  I made a boy and girl card for each set.


Blessings!

Tricia

3 comments:

Tammi said...

I thought they were paper pieced! Both adorable! I like the font in that baby sentiment too.

Debbie Olson said...

Beautifully done, Tricia--I love this stamp! I'm still keeping up with my planner so far. :-D

Melinda said...

Awesome cards Tricia! Loving those Copics I see!