Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lulu's Birthday

They're done!!! :0)  All 20 cards.  I'll show you a few every day, at least until I can get some more adhesive so I can stamp again.  I ran out!  I thoroughly enjoyed working with this pack of Crate Paper dp.  I made 20 cards and probably have enough left for 8 more, just without as much variety to choose from.  I had my favorite patterns and I used almost all of those sheets.  My only problem is that I was going to put 10 in a box (the Papertrey clear ones) but I don't think the cards *and* envelopes will both fit.  And these are pretty flat cards, since I didn't want the recipients to have to worry about extra postage.

So... for today I have Lulu from CC Designs hiding behind her packages.  I colored with my Copics {smile}, and used my Classic Rectangle Nestabilities for the scalloped mat {big smile!}.  

Thanks for stopping by!!  I need to go finish making the Banana Cream Pie now!

Blessings,

Tricia


2 comments:

Stacy said...

YUM-O, I LUV Banna cream pie :0) I was already in "ah" of the adorable card then the mention of pie just pushed me over the top!! Hee hee

Tammi said...

How cute this is!! I like those colors...great card!