Thursday, January 15, 2009

Here's What I've Been Up To!!

For three *entire* days I have been fighting with my crafting space/office/bedroom.  That's a shot from the "I'm going through every scrap of paper that I own" phase.  I tossed 3 or 4 garbage bags full of junk, packed a box of scraps to send to a friend, have a bag of rummage sale stuff and *finally* have a room I think I can work with... if I can remember where I put everything!  {smile}

Here's the "after" shot.  It makes me happy. :)  Hopefully I'll get to create something tomorrow.  Stay tuned!! 



Blessings!  ~Tricia

9 comments:

Diane said...

Wow,Girl, it is beautiful. I'm sure your creative juices are flowing now!

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good !! You've been flyin' high today!!

Teresa said...

WOW- looks great!!!

Paula Laird said...

Gorgeous! I don't think my craft area has ever been that clean!

Debbie said...

Wow your crafting space looks beautiful Tricia and so organised...can you hop over the Atlantic and help me fix mine! LOL
Have a great weekend. Debbie x

Tammi said...

It's always nice to clean stuff out and organize again...looks great!!

Stacy said...

WOWZA! Looks great! Wanna come do mine??? LOL !! Happy Stampin!!

Christi Flores said...

Wow girl! Your space looks fantastic!! I am re-organizing my scrap closets this week too. I've pretty much got one of them done and feel SO much better. A lot less clutter. :)

Classroomfree said...

wow, well done on all the hard work. Deinitely worth it, it looks amazing now :o)