Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just Celebrate Snowmen

ETA... I hit publish too quick!  This one wasn't supposed to go live until Friday.  Junk!  Well, don't miss the first post of today. :)  This just means I need to get stamping!! :)

The next two cards use a snowman from the Stampin' Up set Just Celebrate.  This snowman is cut out, because I had him all done and cut with my nesties and embossed and glittered and thought, "Hmmm, I'd like some blue sponged around the edges."  Not intelligent.  The sponge smeared the glitter and it was *awful*!  So.... I cut him out, popped him up and added a snowflake and some words and I actually like him more than the other one that I was trying to copy! :)   Just a few more snowmen to go!  We'll see if I get bored and make something else before I finish them.  Actually I think I may go join another card kit swap!!

Blessings!  Tricia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

extremely cute! See! Everything happens for a reason!

Christi Flores said...

All of your snowmen cards are adorable!!!!