Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Be Mine

Kraftin' Kimmie is celebrating her birthday with some challenges, so I decided to combine her sketch with the House Mouse Challenge Blog theme of "Valentine".  I used up old dp, colored with prismas and oms and cut a little tag with my Cuttlebug.  I love those little tags!!  The PTI Mixed Messages fit in them just perfectly!! 

Thanks so much for all the comments letting me know that you stopped by.  I do read every one and they make my day!! :)

Blessings!

Tricia

9 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Is this ever sweet or what??!! The pinks are just wonderful and this House Mouse stamp is precious. What a delightful Valentine!

Tammi said...

How cute! Beautiful coloring, love the paper and tag too!

Cindi said...

Super, Duper Cute. I love the paper!

Anonymous said...

awesome!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Oh that's absolutely precious Tricia! Great job with the sketch!!

Christi Flores said...

This is too stinkin' cute!!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Darling! I love that pink paper and your coloring is superb!

Allison said...

sooo cute
AllisonX

Sue from Oregon said...

Darling card!