Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Going Green

The theme over at Tilda and Friends this week is "Shady Lady" - to make a monochromatic ATC.  I chose my Paris Tilda to color and since she ended up looking sort of St. Patrick-ish I used the Irish Blessing Script background stamp behind her.  I colored her with Copics and used papers and brads from my SCS FlyBaby Winter Kit.

I thought I'd try to use this week's Mojo Monday sketch, but, alas, my little Tilda had a mind of her own and I ended up with an entirely different layout.  I pulled out some punches and embellishments that hadn't seen much use lately either! :)  

Thanks for stopping by and for all of your lovely comments.  You make my day!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

I don't think you went over the top at all it's GORGEOUS! Love it!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the ATC, It looks great. Not over the top at all. Well Done, looks great too as a topper on the card, Hazelxo

Annie said...

she looks just fabby in Irish Green! thanks for joining in the fun with us this week. hugs, annie x