Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Nesties at Stamp TV

Have you checked out Stamp TV yet??  It's such a great learning place!  Today's episode was on using your nestibilities in your Cuttlebug.  I'd gotten both of these fun tools for Christmas and had figured out how to use them for myself, so I really didn't think I "needed" to watch the tutorial.  Well, I did anyway, and *wow* did I learn something that will save me so many steps!! :)  My goal today is to make a number of "15 minute projects".  I'll jump off from a challenge but try to make it clean and simple and quick.  Here's my card for the nestibilities challenge.  I used My Cuppa Joe from Gina K's again.  I'm really trying to *use* my purchases (or gifts in this case!) rather than just to look at them! :)

Here's the details...
Stamps:  My Cuppa Joe (Gina K)
Cardstock:  Soft Sky (SU), Flower Patch DP (Making Memories)
Accessories:  Yellow pastel, Large Rectangle Nestibilities, Making Memories Brad, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder, dimensionals, prismacolors, oms


Blessings!

Tricia

1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

I have to get this set!! Gorgeous girl!!!!