Friday, March 27, 2009

You've got Mail!


Here's Samantha Squirrel from Digital Stamp Oasis getting "happy mail" from her mailbox!! :)  I love getting happy mail.  It's so much better than bills.  I especially love getting all things related to stamping or a handwritten note from a friend.  Isn't that a rarity nowadays??  Even if I do send a card, I hardly ever send a handwritten letter that's longer than the blank part of the card.  Hmmm....  maybe I need a penpal?? :)

Samantha is colored with prismas and OMS and the sentiment is from My Favorite Things.  I sponged the background using a circle punched with the SU scalloped circle punch and bashful blue ink.  Have a wonderful evening!!!

Blessings!

Tricia

2 comments:

Jeanne Forsyth said...

Tricia - I just love this card - the coloring and colors are so perfect - Looking at your other cards I see quite a loving spirit. Great work!

Teresa said...

I LOVE this card! Great colors, great coloring, wonderful stamp- everything works together and looks terrific!