Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tilda in Hat

My blogging friend, Cami, sent me some wonderful Tilda images to play with.  Thank you, Cami!!!!!! :)  My absolute favorite is Tilda in her pretty hat.  I colored her with copics and prismacolors and tried my hand at making her hair silver.  I love it... especially since my hair is beginning to tend that way now.  The verse is from TAC and the paper is SU.

I hope you have a wonderful Easter celebrating the resurrection of our Redeemer!!  

Blessings,
Tricia

7 comments:

Stacy said...

SWEET!
Easter Blessings :)

Tammi said...

Oh, I never thought of doing hair in that color, great idea!! My grandma would love something like this...sweet card!

Christi Flores said...

This is the sweetest!!!

Christine Riley said...

So sweet! I love the inking around the image and the colors. Hope you had a lovely Easter :)
Hugs, Christine :)

Laurie Wilson said...

How PRECIOUS! Such pretty colors and what a sweet card!

Paula said...

Adorable card...love how you have Tilda sitting on the edge of the card!

Anonymous said...

OMG this is adorable. Love the fun spring colours!