Monday, June 01, 2009

CPS118 - Puppy Love

I needed a jumpstart to my cardmaking, since I hadn't done any over the weekend, so I stopped by the Card Positioning System blog to check out the sketch of the week.  My card features a digistamp from Digital Stamp Oasis, some words from Clear Dollar Stamps and some Basic Grey fibers.  I never know what to do with fibers, but they're kind of ... umm... messsy.  Something little boys seem to like!

I have a pile of stamps here to play with, so hopefully my creative juices will start flowing and I'll be able to make a few cards.  Father's Day ones in particular!!

Thanks for stopping by!  Tricia

3 comments:

Ellibelle said...

This is super cute, Tricia. Love your coloring and the fibers are perfect for this card.

Laurie Wilson said...

Aaawwee, how sweet! Such adorable coloring and LOVE the fibers accent!

Stacy said...

Adorable card! The fibers look great!