Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Digital Mojo!

Double Click to Enlarge Picture!

Today's card was such fun!  I combined the blue/brown/bling challenge from Digital Tuesday with the Mojo Monday sketch and came up with this fun card.  I don't think I've ever made a card this size before... one that will fit in a business size envelope.

I colored my Party Squirrel image from Digital Stamp Oasis with Copics and cut it out with Nestibilities.  If you click on the picture, you'll see that I added dots to some of the balloons and glitter to another.  Gotta have that bling! :-)  The sentiment is a Studio G wood-mounted stamp inside of the oval frame of Verve's Sweet on You set.

Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Great card! This little guy is so cute!

Maria Matter said...

Tricia, this is a fabulous blue brown and bling card! I love Sammy squirrel!
So glad you played along with our DTC!
Blessings, Maria

Carolyn Bounds said...

Oh my!!!! This card is wonderful!!! I love the blue and brown color combo, and what is a card without *bling*;o) Such a sweet, sweet card!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Laurie Wilson said...

Oh my, the colors and that fun little squirrel are a perfect combo for making me give a high pitch "How cute!". What a darling card!