Tuesday, June 02, 2009

New Verve!!

I was so blessed to win a couple of sets at the Verve release a week or so ago, but I've been too busy to even play with them until today!  I wanted to make a "just because" card for my dh, so I used the "World's Best" set and the set I got to buy - "Because of you" to put together this 
Clean & Simple card which just happens to fit the colors in the inspiration challenge this week!   I love it when that happens!!  

I stamped the cool flowers with Versamark, covered them with clear embossing powder and heat set it before I sponged over it with Memento Desert Sand and SU Not Quite Navy.  I set eyelets with my Cropadile and mounted the layer with dimensionals to my base.  Simple and pretty, but masculine, too.  I hope he likes it!!

4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Wow! This is beautiful. Love the background you created.

Kimberly said...

Wowzers!!! This is beautiful and simply elegant.

Shannan Teubner said...

Holy Moly, Tricia!! This is fabulous!!!

Kayla said...

This is gorgeous! I love it!!