Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Desk Set

This Saturday I'm participating in my first ever "shoebox swap". Along with the make n take card that I showed a few weeks ago, I made an Anything But a Card swap and this fun desk set for the Lottery Swap. As I understand it we make something worth about $10 and then swap with someone else for their "WOW" creation. I had so much fun with this set. I altered a file folder, made a post-it note holder and box, altered a mini composition notebook and some pens, made some giant paperclips and filled a container with paper clips, push pins and binder clips. I still want to add some candy to the mix.... Chocolate makes anything a "WOW" gift in my book!!

Isn't this paper adorable? I bought 5 sheets at my LSS during their Christmas in July sale and used every last bit of it on this set. I'm going to have to get some more!! It's by Paper Loft - which is a company I didn't even know existed! LOL!

BTW, have you checked out the Clear Dollar Stamps blog yet??? Saturday is a SWEET day!! Be sure to mark your calendars!!!!

Blessings!

Tricia

p.s. If your Google Reader picked up a strange post from my blog earlier, sorry! I posted it on the wrong blog!! :-) If you'd care to join us for the challenge though, we'd love to have you! You can find the info here.

3 comments:

Laurie Wilson said...

Soo pretty and festive! What a lot of work you put into that! WOW!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!

Tammi said...

This is definitely a WOW collection, love that paper you used and all the goodies you made...can I come to your swap! ;)