Thursday, August 27, 2009

Warm Cuddles


Hi ladies! Are you looking forward to the Clear Dollar Stamps previews that start tomorrow?? I can't wait to start sharing with you! In the meantime, Here's a card that I made for the Color Challenge over on Simon Says Stamps at Papercraft Planet. I used this sweet little Tilda with lamb and combined her with an Elzybell sentiment. I colored her with copics and cut her out with one of my large rectangle nestibilities, sponging the edges with Memento Desert Sand ink before removing the die. I inked the cuttlebug folder with Cameo Coral ink before I embossed my cameo layer, which gives an interesting effect of highlighted lights and darks that I just love.

Thanks for stopping by and if you're still wanting to join the challenge you have just a few days - it closes on the 31st!

Blessings & see you tomorrow!

Tricia

1 comment:

Kristina said...

She's so sweet! Such cheerful colors, and I love the polka dots behind the sentiment!