Thursday, December 31, 2009

CDS Sneak Peek Day 4 - The Perfect Will of God

Each month or so, Clear Dollar is releasing a "Value Verse" and so far I have loved them all. Tomorrow you'll be able to order this month's offering -- Romans 12:2. I remember learning this verse as a little girl, and it has become the passion of my life. Knowing Christ means not just believing that He died to save me - but it means constantly becoming less and less like the world around me and more and more like Christ. Focusing on Him. Renewing my mind daily in God's Word, and finding my true joy and satisfaction in Him. My goal this year? I want to be a living example of God's perfect will - a "Christian" in the truest sense of the word - a light in a world that needs hope, and a blessing to those around me. How about you??

Don't forget that there are other peeks available today and that you can start to order these designs tomorrow!! See you next year!!


Trudy Sjolander

Tori Wild

Candy Fosta

Kim Teasdale

Nancy Grant

Katie Renz

Stacy Morgan

Shawne Arnold

Sarah Taylor

Cassie Trask

Angela Thomas

Linda Anderson

Laurie Wilson


The Perfect Will of God
CDS STAMPS USED: Romans 12:2
CS/PAPERS: Ivory Naturals, Smoky Shadow, Olive, K&Co DP, Shimmer White
INK: Memento Black
MARKERS: Artichoke
ACCENTS/TOOLS: MS Doily Punch, Black PolkaDot Ribbon, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Annie Bee said...

Tricia that is so true. That is also my goal this year. Seeing all those beautiful stamping that you do make me want to have a go but due to finances I will just enjoy your beautiful work. God Bless you and your family in the coming year.

Stacy said...

Wonderful card Tricia. I haven't had time to comment on all of your post, but I do check in everyday and I just love all of your creations! I look forward to the inspiration! I also received my Grace works refills today, this will be my second year using it and I really love it. Thank you!
Happy New Year and many blessings to you and your family