Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Tag

In between paroxysms of coughing this afternoon, I was able to finish this little tag for my Dad's Christmas present (and also for the challenge on the Stamp Shoppe blog!). Unfortunately, I'm not exactly sure what his present will be yet, but I do have the tag ready! LOL!! For the past 5-7 years I've bought my dad a certain type of chocolate covered cashew brittle made from an Amish recipe and sold at our local craft fair. But this year, that table wasn't there. sigh. I was so disappointed and I'm afraid Dad will be, too. It was so good that he would open the package a little way and then go hide it so he didn't have to share it. LOL!! Good memories, at least.

I hope your Christmas preparations are coming along nicely. We put up our tree yesterday and it's so pretty! Now I'm ready for it to be Christmas!!!

Have a wonderful day!

Tricia

4 comments:

Carrie said...

super cute tag..maybe this is something you could put it on :) http://koeze.com/brittle-candy.aspx

StampShoppe said...

Tricia your tag is so sweet! I love that Edwin image too, I really do love some of the "older" style images. Thanks for playing along again, Good Luck!!

*Heidi*

Shawna said...

Beautiful tag! Hope your cough abates soon.

Annie Bee said...

What a beautiful tag. That chocolate covered cashew brittle sounds simply delicious. What a pity you couldn't get any.