Sunday, January 31, 2010

February CDS Sneak Peeks - Final Day!!


Spring Chickie

CDS STAMPS USED: You're My Peep

CS/PAPERS: Kraft, Regal Rose, Apricot, White CS, SU Soft Sky DP

INK: Memento Black

Markers: Copic Y17, Y21, RV13, R20, RV34, B00, YR02, YR000, YG91, YG95, BV00

ACCENTS/TOOLS: Scalloped Oval Nestibilties, button, gold cord, scalloped square punch


So are you ready for spring yet? It seems that as soon as Christmas is done, I'm ready for the birds to come back and the snow to be gone, so these cards were wonderful little bursts of color!! I colored the Spring Chickie from You're a Peep with copics and kept the card super simple to keep the focus on the chickie. You have *got* to see some of the other designer's cards with this image. Incredible!!!! But that's why *my* blog's name is *Simply* Stamping!!! LOL!!!


For my second card I took two of the flowers and a sentiment and used them to make a sweet Spring note card. I stamped them on watercolor paper and watercolored them with markers and a waterbrush. Sweet, simple & easy to mail!


Now, don't forget to check out the other designers' blogs for the rest of the peeks! All the new stamps will be available to purchase after midnight!! Happy Stamping!!




Spring Blessings

CDS STAMPS USED: You're My Peep

CS/PAPERS: Pink, Hibiscus Burst, White, Watercolor Paper, Pink DP

INK: Memento Black

COLORING: Watercolor with Waterbase Markers

ACCENTS/TOOLS: Scalloped Oval Nestibilties, brads, ribbon, MS Doily Punch

MORE SNEAKS TO PEEK AT!!


Trudy Sjolander

Tori Wild

Candy Fosta

Kim Teasdale

Nancy Grant

Katie Renz

Stacy Morgan

Shawne Arnold

Sarah Taylor

Cassie Trask

Angela Thomas

Linda Anderson

Laurie Wilson

Linda Borneman

8 comments:

Cassie said...

These are both wonderful, Tricia. I just love how you color your images ;D

Linda Anderson said...

Wow Tricia, your cards are always right up there with some of my favorites!! You have such an elegant style!! These are truly beautiful!!!! Way to go girl!!!

Linda

Stacy Morgan said...

Both are springy and pretty. Great little chickie card too.

Linda Borneman said...

Hi Tricia! Beautiful work I see! I love your sweet Peep card that you colored so well and the Spring card is so soft and pretty. Very very nice!

Shawne said...

Very pretty sweet "simple" cards, I love em, and the card below from yesterday is just the coolest layout and design, I'm saving the picture so I can case it sometime!

CarlaKH said...

soo cute! I really need to go shopping!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love that chickie and your spring card is so pretty, Tricia! Looking forward to working with you on the CD Challenge Team.

Tammi said...

Def. ready for spring, love the colors, pretty cards Tricia!