Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm in love...

...with Penny Black Mousies!!! This little critter is from the Penny Black Transparent set called Every Which Way, and I just adore him! (or perhaps her, since she's mounted on a pink card???) I used some cardstock, dp and ribbon from the new Valentine Paper Kit from Paper Garden Projects and made sure there was stitching and some pearls so I could enter it in Joanne's challenge. ☺ My mousie is colored with copics, and the stitching on the side of the main panel... well, it's there because my image moved in the nestibilities die when I cut it and I needed to fill in space. ROFL!! I like the look, though!! Don't you just love mistakes?? They expand your creative horizon!!

Thanks for stopping by! Oh - don't forget that there's a Valentine Garden Walk on Saturday! Be sure to stop by to be inspired by the Paper Gardeners and be in the running for a wonderful prize!!

4 comments:

Annie Bee said...

That is sooo cute and the stitching really looks wonderful.

Cheryl said...

Your little mouse is so cute and I like the mistake, the stitching really adds to the card.

Unknown said...

I love everything that I am seeing on Simply Stamping. The problem is that I am not as creative as you all are. Are there any tutorials? How do I get started? Any I need the simpliest projects first. But I am truly interest; can you help?

Gramjak said...

Love the card -- the stitching and pearls (plus the gorgeous ribbon bow) make it outstanding!