Monday, February 15, 2010

God is So Good

I was wishing for a little notebook to put in my purse, so I picked up a small spiral bound one the last time I was in the grocery store and altered it with some of my Hearts Bloom paper kit from Paper Garden Projects and this adorable little mousey from the Penny Black Critter Party set. The sentiment is from Clear Dollar Stamps Pretty Little Scriptures and reminds me that the Eternal God - my Lord Jesus Christ - is in control and can be trusted at all times... even when things look dark and I can't see the next step. I am so thankful for Him!

Here's the entire notebook...

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

11 comments:

Laurie Wilson said...

Oh, this image is SO precious! Wow your coloring is so amazing! What a cute little notebook!

Danni said...

This is just so sweet! Love it!

Christina Fischer said...

Totally adorable, Tricia! I love the sentiment -- so simple and SO true! :)

Tammi said...

A wonderful notebook and reminder Tricia!

Cassie said...

What a darling notebook, Tricia! God is so good and so in control, and thank goodness for that ;D

cristinoel said...

"ditto". now i gotta make one.

Shawna said...

LOVE your altered notebook Tricia! And that little mouse --- he is SOOOOO cute!!! God IS good. All the time!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Delightful altered notebook!

Stacy said...

This is so adorable! I love all Penny Black stamps, but this one is super cute! And the sentiment is so very true, it is sad that sometimes I need to be reminded!

Annie Bee said...

Beautiful idea. I love pretty notebooks.

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

I just realized I never commented on this. It is awesome. What amazing coloring - just beautiful.