Monday, March 01, 2010

Phindy's Birthday

I found a fun group on PCP called Phindy's Place with some adorable digital images. I used this "It's all Yours" image to make a birthday card for the last challenge. Isn't it precious? It's colored with copics and shadowed with pastels... and I think I'm about out of that ribbon. Sigh.

It will be a full week of blogging again, I think. I have a cross-stitch update post still to come today, tomorrow is Card Kit Tuesday, Friday is the day for both the Paper Garden and Clearly Delightful Challenges, and Saturday I'll show you my Bella-riffic Friday card. Wednesday and Thursday are reserved for "whatever challenge I want to play in..." :-)

Have a wonderful day!!

Blessings,

Tricia

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Aww, what an adorable image, Tricia. You did a beautiful job coloring it like always. . .very inspiring! Better get more ribbon, hehe ;D

Joan Ervin said...

This is adorable, Tricia....such beautiful coloring on that sweet image!!! I love how you added all the highlights with the gel pen and the ribbon is just perfect!!!